Friday, June 15, 2007

Boston MFA

Hi All!

It looks like everyone's been enjoying their excursions to the various museums. Seeing everyone's posts makes me excited to visit those museums as well. Last weekend I went to the Boston Museum of Fine Arts. What an amazing place! Here is a picture of me in front of the musuem, as well as a picture of it's beautiful interior.I will be posting more pictures and my paper on one of the Etruscan tombs on my blog over the weekend. I will also be adding pictures and a paper on Graydon Parrish's "The Cyle of Terror and Tragedy:September 11, 2001.

4 comments:

Martha Alden Schuler said...

Wow! Beautiful picture of the insice. That museum is not on my list. I'll have to see if I can rearrange my schedule :o)

Jerry said...

Great Marinella... looking forward to reading your papers!

Marinella Vinci said...

Martha,
The trip is definately worth it! They have the most amazing collections. Everything from Greek, to Roman, to Egyptian, to Asian, Early American, Brittish...etc!!! I was there for the entire afternoon on Sunday, and felt as though I only scratched the surface! Enjoy!

skim said...

Very nice shot!!!